Pages

Welcome to my blog

My name is Gilles Charbonneau

I am a long time 2d animator and I would like to share with you some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years by posting tutorials and articles on this blog.

Gilles

Gear animation

Hello everyone.

I am almost finished building the script for my next scripting tutorial.

What the script does is create gears of different size for Anime Studio.

Nothing fancy, but it contains valuable information that i am sure will give you a much better understanding of scripting in Anime Studio.

In the mean time, I have made a little animation showing the gears in action.

Here is the file, ASP8. Gears.zip 53kb

The whole animation is driven by the small gear at the left, all is dynamic.

I should have the new tutorial posted in a day or two.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that is great! Can't wait for that tutorial and script to materialize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there it is! ;)

    http://gcharb2d.blogspot.com/2011/09/scripting-in-anime-studio-tool-script.html

    It has been online for sometime now!

    ReplyDelete